- CERVELO - the Toronto based, but known world wide, bicycle manufacturer of the fastest and lightest bikes, Cervelo, has a shout out regarding "The reCYCLEr". Check it out here.
- Greenspiration Home Magazine found us at the High Point Furniture Market among some 2000 vendors. You can read the article here.
- "DINE", an online design magazine wrote regarding "The reCYCLEr" at Toronto's Interior Design Show. Feb 13, 2012. Dine Magazine
- Featured in a web design magazine D Pages. September, 2011
- Toronto Biking Blog - Click for article: Duncan's City Ride
- Peterborough Area Bicycle Blog - Click for article
- Tucked away in a corner at the Toronto Bike Show: Style North - Click For Article
I was inspired by the creativity of the displays, many of which emphasize found and recycled materials like Gilbert Vanden Heuvel’s double coffee table (above, $350) made from recycled bicycle parts. Vanden Heuvel has also created a companion chair and ottoman made with recycled bicycle tires.
CONNECTIONS Kelly Fallis, an interior designer, at a Toronto exhibition she discovered via Twitter, with a local artist, Gilbert Vanden Heuvel. In the background is Floris Boogaard of the Netherlands, who met Ms. Fallis via social media.
Pieces for sale at
ShopGirls - 1342 Queen St W, Toronto - 416.534.7467
Marten Arts Gallery - Bayfield, Ontario. 519-565-2222